Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 12: my mind in many places

Hello guys!

Today I like to talk about one place to what i want to go in some moment in my life. I'm think in that for many time, and i think that the place for me its Alaska, because his northern lights. The dream of my life, its see for one time, or just a moment, his northern lights. The lights has a myth. The people says that if you're lucky, you can listen the lights, but the sound has never been recorded, obviously why the myth jajaja, but the place itself have magic, the nature and the not toxic and full of stars sky (not like Santiago jaja) makes this place like a dream. But despite being a very cold place, these lights make it worthwhile. When i was a billionare person (because in that moment could have the money to travel jaja), want to go there and die in, with the sound of lights, if i was lucky.

Well, hope you like this post guys, and see you soon!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment