Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 15: Be and fly

Hello guys!

The chinese zodiac are one of that things I want to believe.. really, but the tipic itself it's like magic, you know?.. and for that it's more interesting haha.. im the goat in the chinese zodiac and in the "normal" zodiac I'm Aries and the conecction its very clear.. at the same time, my sing its of fire.. Mars its my planet.. jaja I know this things because my sisters taugh me, but it was a very interesting.. I know what means the "Zodiac" and the stars, the universo and the energy about this, but this things have explanation, a theoretical explanation. The anthropology and the philosophy try to explain this and have so many points for this type of believe of this persons. The magic inside this have the culture marked in the souls of the Chinese persons. They believe in many things that for western people don't have really sence. It's because of that, my interest in this topic.
In other way, one of my dreams (the other day I talk this with my friend) its be an animal, but not any animal, I want to be a bird, any kind of bird. For once, doesn' matter the duration, for one day almost, i want to be. the birds and their ability to fly disturbs me. Why the humans can't do it? Just the feel the wind al over my body, makes me imagine posibilities of anything. Traveling or just move in that way, its just beaituful. But, i don't  really sad for that, because, they are posibilities to fly for the humans. If have a chance to try the freefall on a plane, do not hesitate. Someday in the future, maybe would do it, and for me, thats would be like a dream come true.
 
 
 
Hope you like this post, and see you guys!
Cheers!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment