Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 16: Greenmind

Hi guys!
 
This is my Green post! jaja yes, it's like a "Save The Planet" post, but it's a very important post. In my life I would like to learn about the nature and the environment, because I'm live right here, the world itself its changing and it need us, need to know from it. It's like an existential question, but it's very important think about the weather and the animal life. We share the world with animals and the other people and we need to understand that first for make a question that what to do for save the planet. When you understand that first, the world it's more beautiful and open for everyone, the world it's for all, and it's very fragile, it need us, for real. In the same way, I'm a member of Greenpeace, for - i think - save my conscience jaja.. I don't have the strength what I need it to become a member, an activist member I try to say, but I donate a lil bit of money, that's not a problem. This post, for me, it's never finish. We need to work for the world and.. my input for this cause it's little but, it's part in the big cause for the greenpeople, for Greenpeace or the ambientalist. You must to think that.. the world and the nature, it's for the future, for our sons or nephews or anyone in the future. When you manage to think in this, the world it's so different, in a better way.
 
So, that's my post, hope you like it!
Cheers!
 
 
 
Imagine - A Perfect Circle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment