Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 18: yutu!uh

Hello guys!
 
Today I have to talk about the website YouTube, that I think it's an incredible support. It's provides me links of videos to my carrer, I mean, that are forgive me great support or help for my exams or studies. In my opinion it's the easiest page in the internet to use or search anything I want, for my studies or just for fun. Things like documentaries or music videos, also classes are recorded. This page have anything you need, it's make for the lazy studen that doesn't want to search into the libraries jaja, but it's more than that, because it have material that the others massive website doesn't have, like "ilegal videos", I try to say.. mm.. videos without copyright, like "personal videos", this is important for the videos of clases in the universities that are recorded by a phone cam.  To me, this page is a great support. I visit Youtube daily and I prefer this page because I dont have, for example, cable tv, and I can't see documentaries in the Discovery Channel or History chanel, also the videos what I say before.Youtube have so many documentaries and videos of everything, it's an amazing tool for all kind of people.
 
Well thats all, hope you like this post.. because it's really, nothing, like.. ÑE.. JAJAJA.. but, and now I put a documentary about one of my favourite philosophers, Greetings to YouTube, this it's more interesting jajaja.. Enjoy!

Cheers!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Why did you post such a long video? the idea is to watch it, see you around. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete