Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 17: We are what we eat or drink jaja

Hello guys!

This is one of my last post, and in this time, I have to talk about the food. What we eat its very interesting because of the sentence of the headline, "We are what we eat", and I couldn't agree more with that (like my teacher). One of the most weird things what I ever eaten was worms, but more specifically "Tebo" worms for fishing jaja. Never in my life I eat something like that, they taste like.. mm.. bitter and they texture are like gum drops jaja but not with sugar or sugary. I'm suggest to never eat "tebo" worms, because of this.. but, in the world there are many things to eat, for food, and it’s so different for the countries in all parts of the world, for this thing, My suggestion its, taste were ever you want jaja and after make your opinion. For finish this, in the sentence, "We are what we eat", I'm a "tebo" worm, I'm like a worm and that it’s not too far to the reality. But in my life I taste and eat one or two weird things, first the worms, and secondly I taste sake. Sake it’s an alcohol drink for the Japanese people, it’s like a ritual drink because they give sake for  offering to the gods, but also they drink sake in different bars.. anyway, I drink sake with my brother and it’s too strong and its taste like wine but with a different texture, like.. mm.. "Agua ardiente" or "Pisco", its taste really nice and also I suggest try to drink if given the opportunity. The Japanese meal (in this case, drinks) are the best! jaja.

Well, hope you like this post..
Cheers!


 

1 comment:

  1. HI
    I don't understand very well.
    Do you eat? or do you drink?


    ReplyDelete