Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 13: kawaii stuff

Hi guys!
Today I like to talk about one of my favourite topics, that is the japanese animation. In first place, its not japanese animation itself because this a very long topic, I talk about the anime, one of his variations and one of my NEW favourite anime it Sakurasou no pet na kanojou. Jaja, its my new favourite because I love the anime, watch and read anime (named Manga) its like my "B" side, my freaky mode, or some of my geeks interest jaja and stuff. The story begins when Kanda Sorata, a guy what want  study in a art school far away of his home, and because of that he have to live in a dormitory. When he finds a cat, and he is kick out of that place. And he is assign to Sakurasou, a dormitory for troublemakers students. And here meet Shiina Mashiro, a very cute girl and a genious of art, but she its like a little girl that can't take care of oneself, and Sorata take care of she. Their relationship its like a person (Sorata) with a pet (Mashiro). This anime its a romantic comedy and I laught in all the caps. Down in this post, i put the link for the anime with subs in spanish and a picture of Sakurasou :3
Hope you like this post, and all be kawaii desune and enjoy it! jajaja
Cheers!
 

1 comment:

  1. Pipo!!!, that is without doubt a shojo XD...sure it has comedy but it's a romantic story, nice...sorry I watched just the first chapter, I prefer so much shounen or josei or seinen o experimental jejeje....kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete